Monday, January 18, 2010

Rock Climbing

My friend Brian came to town this weekend for a visit. When Brian comes, we go climbing. Unfortunately, we forgot the camera, so I have to rely on my cell phone to prove to future children that their parents are hardcore.

That's me on a crazy impossible cliff. It was the hardest climb I've done on real rock. (the photo is the right way. Aaron got an awesome picture.)


I tried to get Elena doing the splits but she moved too quick.

Brian at the top.Aaron at the top.

John hanging out.


4 comments:

Rachel@MyPinkFlipFlops said...

That is really cool! I've only been in an indoor gym. It look me a few seconds of looking, but my brain finally adjusted to that 2nd pic.

Lena said...

Yeah we are pretty hardcore (one word?) And my knee is better now though I still have some crazy awesome bruises

jeanene said...

Yah, Mom is glad she wasn't there to watch, but is amazed at what athletes her children are.

RatalieNose said...

Dude. Is there anything you can't do??

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online