Sunday, February 6, 2011

Def: seven

sev·en

[sev-uhn]
–noun
1. a cardinal number, 6 plus 1.
2. a symbol for this number, as 7 or VII.
3. a set of this many persons or things.
4. a playing card with seven pips.
5. sevens, ( used with a singular verb ) fan-tan ( def. 1 )
 
6. the amount of consecutive hrs of sleep I need to feel like a human being 
7. how long J has slept most nights this week due to a growth spurt. The growth spurt has ended as well as the lovely sleep so I now feel it safe to post this without jixing it.

1 comment:

LaurenOpie said...

Mine has adjusted itself to 5. Of course I'll happily welcome 7, but I have found 5 to be my magic number. And they have to be consecutive! Fortunately my kids sleep 10-12 hours a night now, and aahh it is glorious!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online