Friday, July 8, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day

When I was a teenager, I was looking in the full length mirror and lamenting to my little sister about my body type. I exclaimed, "I'm a fat ugly cow!" in frustration. She walks over to me with a commiserating expression, puts her hand on my shoulder and said, "No Geneva, you're a cute cow."

It made me laugh so hard and was the perfect thing to say.

I'm afraid she was wrong though, because now I know what a cute cow looks like.


Chick-fil-A gave out free meals today if you dressed up like cows so we went with my sissy and her friend. J was so cute, even the manager busted out her camera.





 
And they had a real live cow in front of the restaurant. Genius for both Chick-fil-A and the traveling petting zoo marketing.


 


2 comments:

Elena said...

I don't think J was thrilled in that first picture. Everyone is so cute! I wish I could have been there so thanks for the pictures :)

jeanene c said...

Moost marvelous. You kids always seem to find the best things to do.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online