Friday, September 30, 2011

The Age of Aquarium

No, this is not the last Seattle post. They do have an end, I promise. I know how much you miss seeing pictures of crap I've made, so don't fret, my crocheting addiction has not sent me to rehab yet. Soon you enough you will in inundated with pictures of yarn craft that you will be begging for more Seattle pictures. At least these you can use for a travel guide if you ever end up in the Pacific northwest.

And if you end up there, you should check out the aquarium. (Like that transition? My English teachers would be proud. Except the "And" at the beginning of the sentence. And the fragment just now.) Here are some of the lovely pics, in no particular order.



I pretty much adore otters. I think they are the puppies of the aquatic world

Waterfalls should be aquarium staples


View from the aquarium pier

Can we have pet otters or is it illegal?

 




We saw the cast of Finding Nemo



If I said I wasn't a fish, I'd be lion




I'm a unicorn!

Not a pilot, not an astronaut, I want to be a scuba diver!


It freaked me out, but I touched the starfish and the anemone . And we peer-pressured Husband into doing it too

3 comments:

Katie said...

You got so many great family pictures on this trip!

Elena said...

I say lots of those fish in real life when I snorkeled in Hawaii. And I like that baby J's mouth was open in almost all of those pictures :)

Alicia W said...

You and John make such a cute couple! I love Jaela's cute faces!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online