Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Trolls

So Husband has an uncle that designs games. I think it's pretty much awesome. Here is one that was published. It was inspired by the Freemont troll so we decided to make a pilgrimage. It is a wee bit difficult to navigate to, but lots of fun all the same. If you've never heard of it, it's pretty much a giant troll statue tucked away under a bridge, smashing a VW bug (haha) and inviting vandals to come draw on him.

Another Christmas card idea? Trolls are festive right?



He's running for office next year so he's kissing babies

1 comment:

jeanene c said...

I loved the troll when we went. I don't think there was the paint on it then and it makes me sad that people have to deface things. I am glad that the troll didn't swallow my grandbaby

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online