Thursday, December 22, 2011

Party Invites

So we had a ridiculously elaborate bday party for J (When did I get a 1 year old?!). Everyone knows ridiculously elaborate parties start with ridiculously elaborate invitations.

Forever ago I got a card from Anthropologie that I saved with the idea to copy for something, soimeday.



It was a rainbow themed party so I used a favorite medium of mine: paint chips.





They looked so pretty all sewn together.



 Since they were so small, I decided to fold my own envelopes with the help of a little internet origami tutorial.



I thought it would be so fun to get an itty bitty invite in the mail


Unfortunately, the mailman returned them all to me in an envelope. Apparently there are minimum dimensions for letters. Lame. So I threw them in some bigger envelopes and off they went.

Party pics tomorrow!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online