Thursday, May 24, 2012

Clifford Party

My niece turned 3 and my Big Sis threw a fabulous Clifford party. As in the big red dog, not our childhood friends the Cliffords. I took some pictures of it so she can feel like the party she did just as magical as anything found on a blog.


The drinks were J's favorite part

The muddy buddies in a dog bowl. Genius


The coloring and snack table



The favorite quote from my niece: "Look! I Bella!" as she puts her face into the bowl to eat the Reese's Puffs



Big Sis did a great job on the cake 

These were the party favors since Big Sis cashed in her book order points


They searched for these "dog bones" around the house as a game



6 comments:

Katie said...

Amazing! We may have to steal this one in the future!

jeanene c said...

It was so fun too. I had a great time and so did the kids.

Erin said...

Tell your sister super cool party! That's a lot of toilet paper! How many people did she have collecting those for her? I love the dog bowls and the marshmallow paw prints especially! And who doesn't love a new book instead of lame party favors!

Marilyn said...

What a good idea! It looks like she had a lot of fun putting it together. I bet the kids loved it!

Alicia W said...

Magical pictures! Thank you for everything! You really know how to make something beautiful.

Elena said...

You guys are awesome! I wish I could be there so thanks for sharing the photos. I love you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online