Monday, October 8, 2012

Let Me See Your Sushi Roll

My friend Lindsay sent me the link to the most awesome crochet pattern ever and I finally got around to making it. 



Every time I look at this picture I sing "blub, blub, blub" from this little ditty and book. Thank my niece for that youtube gem. She also modeled her little finger on the right.



So what makes this little fishy cool? HE'S A TRANSFORMER!


He turns into sushi!


I can't help but think it is a little dark. I'm not sure if I would be as tickled with a little chick that turned into a drumstick. Actually, I take that back. Yes, yes I would find that funny. 

Still the coolest piece of crocheted food ever. Pattern here (p.s. cad is the Spanish abbreviation for chain st. A small translation error made me comb the internet for a cad stitch tutorial)

2 comments:

lindsay said...

hahahahahahaha!!!! I so love this! It turned out super cute geneva - awesome job!

jeanene c said...

You are Soooo Soooo cool! I love the creativity.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online