Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wedding Present Fun

Wedding season for the Phoenix area has begun! This little pinterest gem has been one of my new favorite little crafts. You fill an empty ornament with strips from their wedding announcement.



Then another bride I helped decorate with was gaining the monogram of Q and was sad to see an utter lack of it anywhere. I had seen some salt dough ornaments around the interwebs and wanted to give it a shot. You just roll out dough and stamp it however you like. And I figured J would let me work while she played with play dough. Win-win right? Yeah, she lasted maybe three minutes before she decided what I was doing looked much cooler.



This bride had a lace, pearls, pale pink and light green, Anne of Green Gables feel to the reception so I figured she would actually appreciate a little embroidered dishtowel. Thankfully my Merry Miss embroidery sampler prepared me for real life.






1 comment:

jeanene c said...

I just love them all. You can't blame J. Your crafts are Soooo neat.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online