Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Skin Care Line


I think I've posted about bzzagent before, but in case you haven't heard, they send you free stuff and then coupons or samples to give to your friends. Yes, friends free. You do have to pimp out your facebook status (if you so choose) but mostly you just tell your friends about stuff and right up a little report each time you do.And you have a fill out a handful of surveys every so often. I've been doing it for a couple years now and have gotten everything from TONS of free makeup (I haven't had to actually buy mascara for two years since I'm always getting a new one) to fancy disposable plates to air freshener to kindle books. And if you hate a product, you are supposed to tell the truth. www.bzzagent.com if you want in. It may not be worth your time, but my love of free things and addiction to the internet makes it easy for me.

The funny thing how I've been sent 3 different lines of Burt's Bees facial care over the years and I must say this one is by far my favorite. Either the scent or the texture just wasn't perfect for each product, but they nailed it with this one. The night cream is silky and not heavy. The face wash doesn't feel like you are giving your face an oil bath like some moisturizing washes. The clary sage scent is just right, fresh and natural smelling without being over powering.

Of course, I probably won't spend the money on it because $18 for a night cream?! My cap is at $7 because I'm cheap like that. Of course if you are forking over the dough for the Aveeno, I think this is a nice eco friendly alternative. And if you are a department store junky looking to cut corners, I think this could make you happy. The face wash is more in my price range so I might actually buy it. If I don't get a new product to try before them :)

1 comment:

jeanene c said...

I tried the cream. It is very nice but absorbs too fast for me. I do like the scent and that is rare.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online