Monday, July 8, 2013

Jammas

Husband went to San Francisco for a week for a big programming conference called Microsoft Build. He came home with three new tablets. All free. Just in case the number of computing devices in our house wasn't ridiculous already. However, I will say Freshpaint on the Surface Pro is really fun. J and I spent quite a bit of time messing with it.

Anyways, he visited Chinatown and brought home special pajamas for J and a bag of kettlecorn. It's hard to figure out which she liked more, but I'm going to go with the pjs because she refers to them as her "special jammas" and prefers to wear them all day long.



5 comments:

jeanene c said...

They are darling. The husband gets major points for his shopping. Did you get anything fun aside from new electronics?

Alicia W said...

Beautiful pictures!

Lindsey Layton said...

I wish I looked that good in Jammas! She's really living the dream: PJs all day and tasty snacks! I can't believe how much she looks like you and your hubby. I also can't believe how big she is! And her hair is coming in nicely!!

Katie said...

I want some jammas like that!

Dallin said...

I support EVERYTHING about this post. Microsoft Build, Chinatown, and babies in cute pajamas are all three excellent things.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online