Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Betty's Bench

We share a wall with Betty and J loves to invite herself over for tea parties in Betty's garden. Betty is a widow and always seems delighted for the company, even if M likes to pick up every glass object in her house until I rescue it from imminent destruction. This is why I like them to spend as much time in garden as possible. 

Betty has thoughtfully put fun little things to discover in every nook, like frog statues and life-size plaster deers, and this bench was just the right size for these two.



2 comments:

Todd said...

I don't know if it is a filtering effect, or just the natural lighting, but the combined effect of the lighting and their clothing coloring makes this picture seem old-timey.

I love J's faces. You've some adorable little ones, no mistake.

jeanene c said...

I agree with your brother! I think some of the vintage feel comes from J's hair and dress! Such fun!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online