Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The end of May

Here is the fun we've had the last couple weeks:

A lovely sibling tea party that ended in tears when I didn't let the breakable tea cups off the carpet. They were M's tears.


We had a celebratory shakes because we stink at remembering anniversaries.


Marionberry jam stash. Want to know how I got these scars?



We actually did go out the weekend after the anniversary. Check out the cool menus at this Thai place.


J kept asking for a baby carrier and I couldn't figure out what she was describing.  Ends up she was asking for the one my sister has, but I found her this mid 20 minutes description and she was happy to put Isabella ("I call her Isabelly. Sometimes I call her that"). And I have no idea where this baby carrier idea came from. We haven't seen one on anyone for months, but man did she look cute in it.


Preschool program. I adore the singing with minimal tune. She had so much fun this year and learned how to read. Seriously, any word with short sounds, she can do it. 



Cousin Ellie had a My Little Ponies party with REAL ponies. Needless to say the kids loved it.




1 comment:

jeanene c said...

We have such a beautiful Family!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online