Monday, October 12, 2015

Around the corner I found...

Oh J and M, how exciting you make life! It's easy to get frustrated with the messes, but I decided to find some humor in it and just start taking pictures of the weird stuff I find when I walk around the corner. For instance, the entire contents of Quirkle


Here is is again, this time on my bed. I get it, the block have a nice weight, excellent colors and graphic designs. They are wonderful for preschool sorting games, but I'm so tired of making the kids clean them up and finding random blocks everywhere. 



Then there was the slew of Easter eggs and Easter decals.


And a different kind of eggs. M wanted to eat another boiled egg. I had a bowl out where I collected shells. Apparently M scavenged another egg on his own. At least is ended up in bowl.

\

M has also discovered how to push a chair to the freezer, get out chocolate chips, then use scissors to open the bags. This is the third occasion I found this.


Then there is the time he found the giant bag of chopsticks, opened up and broke apart them apart and then decided they needed to go into the blender.


There was also time the red ball of yarn disappeared.


Or the time they decided to cover me with blankets, pillows, and ponies.


Another day I investigated the sound of a faucet running to find this. That is an empty container of garlic salt from the toy kitchen.


I went to bed one night to this dog house hiding by my pillow


I discovered the hard way that the chair legs were filled with chocolate chips.


These are the caps from the toilet seat sitting on my living room chairs.


I took a shower and J yelled through the door to ask if she could have a chocolate granola bar. She wanted me to open it so she slip it underneath.


M though yogurt in bed seemed like a good idea.


Maybe the pompoms needed cleaning?


Until the next adventure!

2 comments:

jeanene c said...

What fun....well at least to look at! I must have stunted you kids' creativity or else I mercifully forgot how often we had such messes.

Katie said...

Funny! But please tell me that wasn't all in one day! I do think they grow out of these huge random everywhere messes...at least mine seem to have a bit.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online