Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Beach!

After the magical time on the coast by the Redwoods, I was really looking forward to spending some time on the beach with them in southern Cali. Warm sun and a little warmer, being prepared with swimsuits, it was going to be great!

Reality: not fun.

J and I had a giant fight over her putting on her swimsuit. My patience was in about the same state as my hearing after cruising 8 hours with the window down. WE WERE GOING TO HAVE FUN WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT! She won this battle so no swim suit for her.

Thankfully I have two children and M played in the water with me.




Well until M spotted a kite and wanted to do nothing but walk down the beach to find it.


 Husband was nice and calm and built a fancy sand castle with J



We only ended up staying about an hour. At least no one got sunburned. That makes it a win right?

1 comment:

jeanene c said...

How frustrating. Where did they learn to be so opinionated?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online