Tuesday, November 15, 2016

M3's Newborn pics

I realized I never posted the whole set of these! I wasn't in love with the color on most of them so I went in and edited them today. Black and white makes them look so much better!



How M really feels,










 I'm not sure which one I like better between these next two.



 I love this one of the boys



 This one actually looked better in color.




And oddly enough, my favorite picture was the one that the photographer took with my cell phone.



2 comments:

jeanene c said...

These are breathtaking! You have such a wonderful eye, and I am so impressed with your photographer. What a beautiful idea to have the photos on the bed! I'm so excited to get up there and hug them all!

Katie said...

These are beautiful! I liked the first one of the two where you couldn't decide which one you liked:)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online