Friday, November 18, 2016

Meeting M3

I'm finally pulling photos off of my real camera. I use my cell most often now, but I still had some nice ones. Here are the kiddos meeting M3 for the first time.



Can you guess which child was more interested?



This one was very interested in what toys the baby brought. J got an Octonauts ship and M got a green Vtech dino he had a meltdown about in Tuesday Morning. He didn't get it at the time, but kept talking about it for an entire month and even started saving his "moneys" for it. Waaaaaay more fun than a little brother.



Now it's been five months and I can't even remember who came by the hospital to meet him. We were out pretty fast, but Grammy was able to come pretty fast.




1 comment:

jeanene c said...

gorgeous photos, especially those with J. I love seeing these!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online