Thursday, January 12, 2017

Random bits of December

"If you wait too long, mini wheats get foggy." His face says it all. I loved that he said foggy instead of soggy because it definitely applies.


Made a choose your own gift card card for J's teacher.




This was J's choice for crazy hat day


I had a clever idea for our Christmas card.


J blew me away with this robin she painted. Madre Dos taught her how to identify different birds and she told me this bird was a robin because it had white eye liner. She left negative space and gave it white eye liner.


Husband and I went to see the Rogue 1 and went to a yummy ramen shop afterwards.


A wiseman was throwing pokeballs


I made some Firefly hats for my cousin.


I made this birdseed cakes for Madre Dos's bday (You might be able to see the J in the wire). M called it a bird pie and I laughed.


 I made a bunch of these to hang on a tree like ornaments.


I finally have a mantle so I made stocking holders! But I use the fireplace every day so I can't have them blocking the doors. They work on the stairwell too.


Noriaki sent the kids a package from Japan with chopstick trainers and a pokemon themed chopstick training game. He's the best.


J impressed me again after we dogsat this dude. (He was wearing a red sweater the day he came over)



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online