Sunday, October 1, 2017

Learning to Spin and Woodland Park Zoo

If you build an alpaca shelter, someone will give you free alpacas. If you get alpacas and talk none stop about alpacas, someone will over hear and offer to teach you how to spin the fiber. I'm serious guys, my life is magical and when the student is ready, the teacher appears.



For the record, I'm terrible at it. I only did the one lesson because I really need my own wheel to practice on in between. And I need to get my fiber processed. Oh if I didn't have children to raise! My hobbies would get so much more attention.


Another adventure was Lynnwood aquatics center. It's pretty much an indoor water park and M was not happy about leaving.


Another day we went to the zoo with the Galentines.




We decided to make a three headed turtle to compete with the reptile zoo.




I decided to buy a wagon just for this trip. Now I take it everywhere; the beach, the library, museums. It fits all the kids if they are tired and way more junk than the stroller. And this dude loves it.


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online