Sunday, October 1, 2017

The Lake House

We did something new, we got a vacation rental with several families. I was sort of dreading it because all of the planning and packing was overwhelming. Lil Sis took complete charge of the planning and assigning meals and promised to pack everything we could possibly want. She's a gem and it helped so much. We bought two paddleboards and it made the whole thing that much more fun. We got a lake house right on Lake Quinault in Olympic National park. I could have stayed three more days and been completely happy. The Tappens and my parents came too and we had lots of jokes because their oldest has the same name as me.






My fearless M hiking up the tree trunk.



This was once the tallest Spruce in WA.


This is the best picture of the rose gold hair Callie gave me before I destroyed the perfection with lake water and sunshine.










 This is the view of our place from the lake.




Found this at a neighbors on a walk to the trailhead.


















2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! It's gorgeous there!

jeanene c said...

Thanks for having us!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online